Name : Yeremia marcellino
Nim : 00000011079

My Hobby

     Well, hello guys, my name is Yeremia marcellino. I was born in Jakarta 1998, so today i will tell you about my hobby. Well, my hobby quiet simple and fun and it is very awesome and wonderful for me. but for some people who have the same interest like me will understand and they will love it.

     My hobby are watching Anime and read Manga, also i love to watching western movies. It's awesome for me and for someone who have the same interest with me. However, Anime and Manga are from Japan. That's why i love to learn how to speak Japanese and i love Japan like love at first sight. it's very interesting and i suggest you that you should watch Anime.

      I usually watch Anime with myself and i watch it almost everyday after finish homework. and i usually watch this when i feel bored and feel not comfortable and when i feel alone. you know it's like second friends. 

      Sometimes, i watch anime in my spare time it's on Saturday and Sunday. it's the best day for watching Anime and read Manga. I watch Anime on the computer, and sometimes i download it for myself, if i want to watch it again, i will easily find it in my data.

      The advantages for watching Anime are you can learn japanese languange, and also makes you feel better and better. Although, there is so many people who doesn't like anime, i will tell them the fun of watching anime.

      Disadvantages are addicted to watching anime constantly, you will forget about your homework, and sometimes the behavior follows the characters in the anime. So this is my hobby and love Anime.

      Bay the way, i forgot to mention that if you want to Anime, juts call me and ask me about Anime, and if you want to watch Anime,  i will give it to you.

     Nowadays, i saw many people already starts to watch Anime, and it's like awesome. And i have learned Japanese languange from J-Cafe. And we learn how to write Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji. 




     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her story must be told

Kasih KRISTUS

MENJADI SALURAN BERKAT