Her story must be told

Well, i can clearly said that i watched a film and it might be the best film ever for me, personally. I Watched "I am not Ashamed "and at the first time, i though it was a normal Christian films. i thought it was not a big deal for me, until i watched it by myself from the beginning until the end. I clicked the film and watched it for more than an hour, i guess. It was all about a girl who wanted to be the light in the darkness. She followed the process and she has a big faith in God. However, she has a power to changed others to pulled people out from dark into the light of Christ. It based on true story, so what i saw from this film is all about " Faith ". It taught me how to have a faith in God, especially nowadays. She taught me how to be the Warrior of Christ, the film has a good point of view about God and how to practice your faith. I still clearly remembered about " Forgiveness ", it is hard for people to say " I forgive you " when someone do a bad things to you, maybe they hate you because something you have done perfectly or anything. Forgive someone is not easy and i know how to deal with it, but this film reminds me that it is super easy to forgive someone who do a bad things to you. All you need is Heart, it might be take a long time but it works. Do a good things to others is a must, like Jesus said to you "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you ". People will see a reflection of Christ within us. Having a character like Christ is not easy, but a process that can enable us to have a heart like Christ. This girl never ashamed while others know that she is a Christian but she proud of it, she loves God till the end of her live. Believe that God never left her for once, and i am totally agree with her. She killed by two man and she became the first person died at that time and after that other twelve student's and one teacher. The killer said to her " Do you still believe in your God " and the answer is " You know i do " then the killer said " Then go be with Him " and they shot her in the head.  Maybe we can not see Him, but He can see us. Evil might be a have a big plan for us, but He will keep us safe in His hands. 


From this film, all i can say that i am so blessed with this and i am thankful for this film, i don't know what I should say again but this is so blessed and i want others to see this film. It might be perfect for you and you can learn something from this. 

The title of this film is : I am not Ashamed 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kasih KRISTUS

MENJADI SALURAN BERKAT